- Parsley – 1 bunch
- Walla Walla Onions – 1 bunch
- Cucumbers – several pieces
- Zucchini – several pieces
- Batavian Lettuce – 1 head
- Surprise Item – Hint: you may get this item this week OR next week! We’re harvesting them as fast as we can! Many more to come…
Hooray!! The fruit share continues! Please remember to only take fruit if you have already registered, paid and it says “FRUIT” next to your name on the check-in sheet.
Pickup on Tuesday at ALEWIFE, from 5pm – 7pm. All CSA members get a 10% discount on drinks at Alewife throughout the season!
Please remember to bring sturdy bags to carry your produce home.
All of the bagged greens have gone through one wash at the farm, but the farm recommends that you wash them once again at home before eating. To wash greens: (1) Fill a large bowl with cool water. (2) Dump in greens and agitate. (3) Remove greens and spin dry in a salad spinner.
In a bag in the fridge…
Lettuce, Zucchini, Cucumbers, Onions, Parsley
Delivery from the Lewis Waite Farm is this week. Want to place an order for the next delivery:
Do you have a favorite recipe using items from this week’s produce? If so, please share on our FB page: